You picked the girls to stand by your side on your wedding day, and you’re trying to think of a great way to say thank you for all their help, support, and friendship! What better way to do that than giving them all a gift that could actually make it easier for them on your day and allow for more pictures you love!
Here are a few great gift ideas for your bride tribe!
- Matching robes. This answers their question of what to get ready in, and really makes some cute picture opportunities! I love when brides get gorgeous floral robes for their girls, and a white one for themselves! Plus it’s so practical for them to use even after the wedding day!And one more since I can’t get enough!!
- Monogrammed button-down. This is similar to the robe idea, and something easy and personalized for your girls to get ready in! Plus it’s just one more thing you as the bride can put your NEW initials on!
- Earrings (or any jewelry!). Your girls won’t have to worry about picking out what jewelry to wear with their bridesmaid’s dress! Kendra Scott and Kate Spade have beautiful options that are both elegant and classy for bridesmaids (and the bride!!)!
- Custom champagne glasses. No matter what you’re drinking your wedding morning, these glasses are so cute and something fun to get photographed! Who doesn’t want their name to look so cute and sparkly??
- Custom hangers. These are SUPER cute for pictures of the dresses hanging all together! Don’t forget to grab one for yourself, too!
- A tote. When you get dressed, you’ll normally have to start cleaning up the room! A tote will make it easy for each girl to keep her stuff all together and be packed up when you need to leave the hotel or getting ready space!
- Anything personalized. Remember it’s not about how much you spend or how big their gift is. Any written note thanking them for their friendship, and some pictures of the two of you from past years will make your girls feel so special to get to stand by your side! If you’re wanting more ideas for personalized thank you gifts (big or small!) that can be monogrammed or personalized!, I’d recommend Marleylilly!
I hope these ideas are helpful, and happy planning!!